Kieran Bellis Photography - Terms & Conditions of booking.
1) This contract is between Kieran Bellis Photography (hereafter, known as KB Photography) and the respective clients
2) It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
3) These Terms & Conditions for wedding photography services is effective from the date of booking to KB photography and the Couple.
4) KB Photography agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the Couple with the photographic package agreed at the time of booking.
5) KB Photography agrees that the price will not be subject to any subsequent rises within old pricing structures.
6) The Couple agree to pay a £200 non-refundable booking fee.
7) The Couple agree to pay the full balance of the photography package 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
8) KB Photography agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
9) In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen event beyond KB Photography control, the Photographer’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid and the Photographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
10) KB Photography will hold no responsibility for unhelpful or un co-operative members of the wedding party that make certain photographic requests impossible.
11) KB Photography reserves the right to remove oneself from situations that are deemed to be threatening or unreasonable to persons or equipment.
12) The style and the number of photographs are also dependent on varying weather conditions and the availability and willingness of the clients and their guests. KB Photography does not guarantee any specific picture nor to include any specific background, location, props, or arrangement, although every effort will be made to interpret the client’s wishes.
In the event of inclement weather, KB Photography, in cooperation with the client, will make the necessary changes to the schedule and will do her best to produce coverage of the wedding within the time allocated to her.
13) KB Photography may be limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility.
14) On booking KB Photography services you are accepting the style of photography and artistic interpretation, reserving the right to interpret what I see and in ways I choose to photograph a scene.
15) If you wish to cancel our services please give notice as soon as you are aware. Cancellations made from the date shown to 12 weeks prior to the date of the ceremony will be entitled to a full refund of all monies already paid minus the £200 booking fee.
All cancellations made within 12 weeks of the ceremony will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the chosen package value as a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the ceremony date will not be entitled to a refund of monies paid.
16) Editing post wedding will take 4-6 weeks, this time can differ at busy times and can be extended up to 8-9 weeks in extremely busy periods although KB Photography will do their best to get images fully edited within the timescale given.
17) We use our professional expertise and discretion to ensure that significant parts of the day are recorded. Unfortunately, KB Photography cannot guarantee that we will be able to photograph every single aspect of the day as photography takes place 'live'.
18) Products (i.e. usb, prints, album) that are included within your package must be ordered within 6 months of your wedding, failure to do so could incur additional charges due to product inflation with our suppliers.